Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
708950members
3421953posts

Community Activity

Dissatisfaction with Virgin Media Service

Dear Virgin Media,  I would like to express my continued dissatisfaction with your Broadband services as well as the poor customer service received in getting this resolved. We have been having severe latency issues, as well as frequent disconnection...

New customer Volt problem

Hi.Sorry to make my first post here a complaint. Im a new Virgin Media FTTP and O2 bundled customer. I signed up to FTTP VM250 and O2 sim with Volt benefits. Im getting passed from pillar to post by O2 and VM about not having Volt benefits (double da...

Email not working since 15/04/24

Seems that there a lot of problems being reported since yesterday, 15/04/24, mainly concerned with the SMTP server for outgoing mail.For me, I get:16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - sending mail message(s) - 1 message(s) in queue16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - Co...

al67 by Superfast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving the wall box/socket

Good evening all. We have a little issue here with the box attached to the wall that feeds the HUB.We have a new piece of furniture that we'd like to fit into an alcove that will give us more room and storage. Thankfully from wall to wall it fits per...

Price increase on new contract

So I signed up as a new customer in January on what I thought was a fixed price for 12 months. However, I am now told I am getting an ‘annual’ increase. The accompanying blurb states:If you currently have an offer or discount on your main services, t...

Elgeet1 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection - latency and reliability issues

Good afternoon, I’m hoping someone can help - lately we’ve been having severe reliability and latency  issues with our connection. Even on Ethernet, the ping spikes up to 150ms and is incredibly variable, making it difficult to play games. Even using...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

25 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments