cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi pods not working and flashing blue, green and white

mattaus
Tuning in

my 2 wifi pods are not working, rebooted the router moved the pods close to the hub and all they do is flash different colours on repeat. I can there has been issues with these from reading other posts

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @mattaus 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear you are facing these issues with our Pods! Can I check were they working originally and stopped or have they never worked? 

I know you have mentioned you have tried some fixes but have you been able to follow the trouble shooting steps online here?

Thanks again. 

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @mattaus 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear you are facing these issues with our Pods! Can I check were they working originally and stopped or have they never worked? 

I know you have mentioned you have tried some fixes but have you been able to follow the trouble shooting steps online here?

Thanks again. 

bitsandpcs
Fibre optic

Are these new pods or have they worked previously? If they're new and you have performed the troubleshooting then they've probably not been activated to your account in which case you'll need to contact VM and get them to add the pods to your account.

Yeah they deactivated them as I changed my package, offered me new package with loads of stuff for a small extra charge. Still need new pods though which I will ask for

Hi Mattaus, thank you for coming back to us!

If you already have Pods we will be able to pair these with your new equipment. 
I will send you a PM to confirm a few details and  support with this. 

We can return to this thread with an update as soon as possible. 

All the best!

Molly