cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi pod not connecting to hub

Lichtie61
Joining in

I had virgin media installed on the 10/02/23  and right from the start have had poor wifi signal in some areas of the house, was sent a wifi pod on the 23/02/23 but pod has never been able to connect to the hub 4. I have phoned customer services several times and was told by the last agent that the hub/pod would need re-programmed and that he was unable to do this so he said the issue would be raised to the next level?, that was a week ago and still the pod is no use am hoping someone has any ideas. 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try resetting it (if you can) or switch it off and connect it first in direct line of site and close too the Hub - then move it away later. Also, See message 5 in this thread for how to connect Pods

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/WiFi-boosters-needed/m-p/5122436#M497217

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi John

Will have a look at the settings as suggested and will do a pinhole reset again.

Thanks

Frank