On our wavelength

ok-plug and play it says

white light on pod just keeps flashing white

been plugged in for 30 mins

will not connect to hub

hub has latest firmware

any ideas??

48 REPLIES 48

Got mine a couple of days ago have the new firmware worked for a couple of days stopped working today... Wont reconnected. Tried reset etc and SSID's are the same.

alchizzy
On our wavelength

so same issue eh

i and my 2 sone have these pods

mine never worked

1 sons pod worked-even on split ssid 

2 sons worked-then dropped out 24 hours later as its speed dropped to kbs not megs per second-he has removed his

seems best solution is to send back and buy a good mesh system

Just want to add to this like everyone else had the plug for a couple of days and it stopped working... sat on call with 2nd line for over hour reset hub got latest firmware etc but still nothing... Now VM are trialling the next ones ahahah get these right first...

I was on the phone to them yesterday being passed from pillar to post, got put through to hub 4 in the end and she told me the pod was synced to my old hub 3 which was still on the account!?!? I haven't had a hub 3 since last year!! Anyway works fine, a little slow but Deffo need more than one

Shame the support staff dont have a clue what to check. Be nice if the forum staff could sort this out for people on here... Asking too much?

Hi all,

Sorry for the delayed reply. The pods are currently out of stock but will be back asap

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John thanks for not reading the comments. I have one like most here that dont work.... Please help us make them work...

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Tazz

I am sorry that you're having some issues with your new Pods - I have located your account and can see that you have already called us about your issue and the appropriate checks have been done. As such, replacements are required. 

As @John_GS advised, they are currently out of stock so we are unable to order these for you currently - I am sorry about any confusion caused. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Thanks Katie but considering it has now magically started working whatever was done on my account has fixed it...

Hi @Tazz

Great to hear all sorted 🙂 have a lovely evening

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill