Menu
Pips1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

wifi not working

Hi

Our modem has its yellow light on, computer is working out but I cant connect to our wifi on my phone. I have it set up but its not working - is this related to o2 issue or just problem my end.

Thanks

Pippa Khan

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: wifi not working

When you say "computer is working", is that connected to the Hub by ethernet cable and it is just wifi that is down? Unlikely to be related to the O2 issue.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes, Superhub2 with VIVID 200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Pips1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Yes I believe so..I do have someone who is knowledgeable so I may also ask them but any check helpful.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pips1,

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection.

I have taken a look and your downstream power levels are too low. I would like to get an engineer out to take a look at this for you.

I will pop you a Pm to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope top right hand corner.

Speak to you soon.

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos