cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi keeps dropping and internet speeds are all over the place

LS95
Tuning in

as subject says lately the wifi on the box keeps dropping out, also noticed lately that the speed seems to be dropping randomly throughout the day

14 REPLIES 14

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
I see some. Post the BQM link to "Share Live Graph" so we can see it

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/19749e09c6b396f4859ab99755a4ec716da5b561

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I think my latency spikes are probably a little worse than yours and I am all ok on my connection.  But you are seeing packet loss that I dont which could be a result of your issues.  It really needs a VM person to look at your connection - one should respond here in a day or two.  You could try calling in but not sure how far you would get.  Someone else on here may comment soon too.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

LS95
Tuning in

Still having this issue and internet just went down for a 10 mins or so

Thanks for coming back to us @LS95

I'm sorry that you're still having issues with your services. I have looked into this and cannot see any issues with your connection or in your local area. 

As your last post was on Thursday, how is your connection running at the moment?

Regards,

Steven_L