cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi hub is red

ibbyk12w
Joining in

wifi hub is red not white and I have been having problems all day  I've restarted a lot of times.   it works for a bit but then goes red again. can someone pls help asap

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MatthewS1993
Dialled in

Need to give virgin a call, modem needs replaced if you ask them to send a new one out you should have before xmas

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

MatthewS1993
Dialled in

Need to give virgin a call, modem needs replaced if you ask them to send a new one out you should have before xmas

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, ibbyk12w

Sorry to hear that you have some connectivity issues. Have you tried factory resetting the hub instead of restarting? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-reset-your-hub

I've also sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C