Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wi-fi cutting in and out through out the day

carlar99
Joining in

Hi,

i hope someone can help me 

My wifi has recently been cutting in and out when i’m working during the day, when i’m not working it doesn’t seem to be an issue with it cutting in and out. Everything does down (laptop, phone) and it sometimes can happen every 30 mins or so. When i go on the app to see my status it’s saying i have interference on all of my devices. My router is in a good spot where i wouldn’t get interference. 

Can someone help? 

Thanks, 

Carla 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this
-----------
Firstly... can we check… are the issues only evident on wifi connections or do you see them at the same times on devices connected on ethernet cables? If you don't know, can you check to help diagnose whether it is just a wifi issue or it could be network connection/Hub related?

What Hub model is it? What are the various Hub lights showing/doing when this happens if a Hub3 is the base light a steady white(ish) or flashing green?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey carlar99, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are having some trouble with your WIFI cutting in and out.

I would like to look into this and run some tests with you via a PM.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?