cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virginmedia broadband dropping

bulldog
Dialled in

yet again over the last week our broadband keeps dropping out for a few minutes and then comes back on ever since the last outage  . no warning we are getting really fed up with it now trying to get through to 150 is in possible to speak to these days. thank god our contract runs out in a couple of months will we miss it NO loads of alternatives out there now and cheaper. time is on our side virgin

3 REPLIES 3

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @bulldog, thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the drops in the connection. 😞
I've had a look on my end and I can't see any issues with the network on our end.

Please can you log down the broadband drops on here and this way we can see where the issue is occurring with the broaband.
Let us know howit goes.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

bulldog
Dialled in

had a few days when it dropped out about 8-9 times in a row tried phoning VM but no one answering at all. we are at the stage now where we are thinking of leaving VM all together when our contact is up in a couple of months time.we can't keep paying good hard earn money for a service that's not fit for purpose. there is plenty of other providers out there now with near or better
Screenshot 2023-05-08 112545.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-08 112618.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-08 112644.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-08 112708.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-08 112731.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-08 112755.jpg

Are you able to post a live link to the BQM for us @bulldog?

Are you also able to post the Hub logs? How to do this;
• Please go to http://192.168.0.1 (or http://192.168.100.1 - if in modem mode),
• Don't log in, click on 'router status'
• Copy/paste the data from each of the tabs as text into a 'REPLY' as opposed to 'QUICK REPLY'. Please do not include your MAC address.