cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user name

BEF
Up to speed

Please can somebody tell me why I am able to access my WiFi on my Mac but my Windows 10 laptop just keeps asking for my username and password? I have tried entering the user and password from the bottom of the hub and I have tried using the "admin" username but nothing works.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey BEF, thank you for reaching out and letting me know this.

If you ever need anything again in the future please do feel free to reach out. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

if it's asking for username AND password you're connecting to the wrong network, probably the VM guest or a neighbours connection.

your own ssid will only require a password

make sure its the wifi that is on the wee card that was supplied with the hub (hub3 card pulls out of the base, hub4 is a separate card)

Yes the username and password are correct but the laptop keeps asking for the network security key? where will I find that?

Thank you

BEF
Up to speed
I am selecting the correct VM network from the list shown but it asks for the network security key

BEF
Up to speed

Thank you Mrkinny, I have solved the WiFi problem now by connecting by ethernet. This is fine.

Hey BEF, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you cannot find your WIFI password.

This password is located under the router, I know you have managed to sort it by plugging the cable in however if you wanted to go wireless you can find the sticker under the router. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thank yo this is now no longer a problem.

Hey BEF, thank you for reaching out and letting me know this.

If you ever need anything again in the future please do feel free to reach out. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?