cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

useless internet

fedup2023
Tuning in

never had such pee poor internet service. it took them 2 months to install after fitting the line within a week of me signing up. didn’t inform my last provider they were taking over so double charged. this was a bit of luck as my signal was down after a week. now it’s down again , wasted another 2 hours of my life going through reset reset reset… we have cameras on wifi , tv’s by wifi.  internet by wifi.  what a joke . can’t get an engineer until wednesday due to other commitments and they threat a £25 charge if no one in over 18.  how do i leave.     

7 REPLIES 7

Client62
Hero

"how do i leave" - by paying the cancellation fee

fedup2023
Tuning in

after no internet last night , today it’s decided to boot up.  so why is it so fkn hard to cancel an engineers visit.  this is the worst company i have had the misfortune to join up with.  app doesn’t work , text to engineer doesn’t work , call centre want to know what i’ve had for dinner before that can access my account.  all this to cancel an appointment.  **bleep**.  why did i think this would be a great experience. absolute **bleep**e since signing up.  

why should i pay to leave such a dire company.  now it’s decided to reboot and work i can’t cancel the engineers visit.  tried the app, text and call centre.   so fkn frustrating to try and deal with them. 

From what your saying about the internet being on / off & having to reboot the Hub, the engineer is required.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi fedup2023, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with your service, we appreciate this must be frustrating. 

We have checked from our side and can see you have recently had a visit from one of our technicians. How did this go? Were they able to assist further? 

Thanks, 

Nat

The technician must also be a magician because no one came to my house on the booked day.  

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Fedup2023 👋

I am sorry to hear you did not see the engineer, were you aware of a visit?

I have checked our systems and can see there are some major issues in your downstream that require a tech. 

I will get this booked in for you ASAP, I will need to get your info via PM so keep an eye out for the little envelope 📩

Zoie