Menu
martins26
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

torn plastic sheeting on street cabinet London N6

The street cabintet in Claremont Road on the corner with Stanhope Avenue has had a temporary plastic sheeting cover in the absence of doors for some time now.  Someone has ripped the plastic and the cables and junctions are now exposed to the weather.  This needs urgent attention

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: torn plastic sheeting on street cabinet London N6

Hi martins26, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear the cabinet hasn't been sorted out as expected, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. 

I'll send a PM shortly to confirm the specific location, once we have that confirmation I'll make the relevant teams aware.

Tom 

0 Kudos
martins26
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom,

Still no progress on this cabinet and the polythene has been pulled away further, which is not a good thing given the current weather.  Can you give the team a push.

Thanks 

Martin

Virgin box Claremont Road London N6.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi martins26,

Thank you for letting us know this is yet to be resolved, it's disappointing that we haven't got to this one yet.

Tom isn't in the office today, soI've emailed over to our maintenance team for an update. I'll let you know as soon as I've had a response.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hiya 🙂

I've had a response from the cabinet maintenance team to advise this has been booked in under reference F007616764. I can see that someone's been out today to put up barriers and submit a full report.

I'd expect this to be resolved pretty sharpish now, but please do give us another shout if there's considerable delay.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos