Menu
nezws3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

super hub 2 wifi turning off

Recently the super hub 2's  wifi has been turning off randomly and staying off until it gets rebooted. is there any fix for this? nothing has changed with the hubs settings or position to cause this. 

0 Kudos
chromedome21
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: super hub 2 wifi turning off

I recently had the same problem on the Superhub 2 wifi. After waiting 2 years for the promised hub 3, that never materialized, after repeat requests, i finally bit the bullet, bought a ASUS router, connected to the virgin hub (all it's good for is router mode), and guess what, no more dropouts, even with about 15 devices connected, and faster speeds. Thanks for nothing virgin, the only reason i'm still with them is the now, stable, constant connection and speed, at considerable cost for the ASUS router that is up to the job...

0 Kudos
mrbeatnik
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nope, no real solution. Have to live with it. Seems like hundreds of people have the exact same problem, but it's "not a fault with the hub". Everyone just so happens to have the same exact problem but it's all a coincidence...

Most people are opting to buy a separate router which will be stable...
0 Kudos
Simon_Midgley
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Same here its constantly crashing iether the wi fi drops or the whole box its that bad i have added a plug in timer to reboot it through the day not the best fix but now the crashing is worse 

0 Kudos