Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

super hub 2 problems

Is anyone else having problems with their super hub 2 constantly crashing and having no broadband. Mine is doing it every 5 minutes or so. I have complained several times now and have had no reply. They are quick enough to take your money but can not be **bleep** to fix anything or respond to complaints.

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: super hub 2 problems

@jacee006 wrote:

Is anyone else having problems with their super hub 2 constantly crashing and having no broadband. Mine is doing it every 5 minutes or so. I have complained several times now and have had no reply. They are quick enough to take your money but can not be **bleep** to fix anything or respond to complaints.

• How long has this been happening
  • Is it really every 5 minutes?
  • Wired and Wireless devices affected?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes everything is affected and yes it is every 5 or so minutes as i am sutting next to it on my pc. It keeps turning off and restarting. Every device is affected also.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It sounds like you either have an issue with your line, or more likely the HUB is failing.

You can try texting VM on 07533051809, or wait for one of the VM staff on here to respond.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jacee006,

Sorry to hear about your Hub issues that's disconnecting frequently, I can imagine it being annoying. Are you still having problems or managed to contact us since you last posted? If not, let us know so we can take a look at it for you as I'm unable to find your details  to take a look.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos