cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart wifi pods have stopped working

Sharkmonkey
Joining in

Just spent an hour on the phone to VM. My three wifi pods have stopped working. They have been alternating between green, white and blue flashing lights for the past 4 days and I have no signal anywhere apart from one room with the main hub.

VM asked me to move one of them closer to the hub, it is now 3 ft away and still flashing.

She told me that the reprovisioning team need to call me in the next 24 hours. Nothing has changed. I have had no new hub, no new smart pods. Why would it need reprovisioning?

Is there anything I can do myself before, or just in case the provisioning team don't, call.

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sharkmonkey, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with your WiFi pods. There can be times where things reset themselves but these are few and far between . 

Did the team re-provision them? How have things been since you last posted?

If you are still having an issue, try this link here. The troubleshooting steps should help get things resolved. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No call from the provisioning team within the 24 hours as promised. I called after 30 hours and was told on the options that “an engineer has been booked. Press 1 for details or to cancel.” I pressed 1 and was taken through to a customer service rep who started the whole process from the beginning and wouldn’t read notes on the system, didn’t have a clue about the provisioning team and after 40 minutes eventually told me that 3 new pods had been ordered for me the day before and would be with me in 5 days. 
I can say now that I have no faith that this will fix the problem as I can expect one of the pods to fail but not all three at the exact same time as each other. 
I do not believe it is a fault with the pods and now will have to wait 5 or so more days for these pods to then arrive and still have no internet anywhere in the house apart from the room the hub is in.

so, unfortunately, not happy at all.

Hey Sharkmonkey, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you haven't got a call and you are still having issues with your pod. 

I am going to send you an PM, so we can run some checks and get this looked into.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?