cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service status shows TV issues FY1 2RG

bubblefish
On our wavelength

We have had a service status error on TV issues for about 5 days now and the fix each day keeps saying hope to fix by 17.55 each day - its still showing an issue and each day says the same thing

Please can you confirm how long this fix is going to take

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
They never give firm fix times - its always estimated.

Best info is usually given on the the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
They never give firm fix times - its always estimated.

Best info is usually given on the the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @bubblefish 

I live in the Teesside area and have been seeing the "Some apps like BBC iPlayer, Netflix and YouTube may be unavailable at the moment. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused" message.

The estimated fix date  keeps changing daily, however I've had no issues with the apps.

You can click on the link and choose to receive either an sms update or email update when it's fixed.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello bubblefish,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about the Apps not working.

Have you been able to get this sorted yet?

If not, I have sent you a private message to gain account access.

Please ignore it if you don't require any assistance.

Gareth_L

yes its all sorted thanks

Hey bubblefish, thank you for reaching out with an update.

Please do reach out in the future if you ever need anything. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?