cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

red light

Aglynn
Joining in

the red light on my hub3 is constantly red. I have tried the reset button and all the things that have been recommended on this board but nothing works. the hub is not hot and is in a well ventilated area. Any help would be appreciated

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Aglynn 

Welcome to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you have a red light warning on the account. 

This can sometimes be due to an LED error on the router. Please can you try a 60 second pin hole reset on the router. This will revert any customisations back to factory settings and full update the router with firmware/software updates. Please do not reboot the router whilst it is completing the pin hole request.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

hi, many thanks for the quick reply. I carried out the pin hole reset as per the procedure and after it had finished its update the light is still red. 

I still have internet and wifi  the hub is not hot and its in a well ventilated area 

Aglynn

Thank you for that. It sounds as though it could be an issue with the light on the hub itself. 

If that is the case we would still want to replace the hub as to ensure if there is an issue in the future, you are aware of it. 

I will private message you now to confirm details. 

^Martin