cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

red base light on hub3 but internet working fine. Replacement needed?

bri99
Joining in

Noticed a solid red base light on my hub3 router since last week, but fortunately the internet is working fine. I've done the pinhole reset and switch it off at bedtime etc. having read about the possibility of reheating. The router has been in the same position for a year. Having read other posts it sounds as if it needs replacing.

4 REPLIES 4

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bri99

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post.

Sorry to hear about the issues with your broadband, I'll drop you a private message now to confirm some more details and investigate further - please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bri99

Thanks for confirming those details via Private Message

Please do be sure to keep us updated once the visit has concluded and thank you for your patience 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Engineer has just connected a new hub3 router as it was faulty. Apparently you no longer have a white base light on these hubs, it's orange instead. Very pleased with the prompt service following my initial post.

Hi bri99, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am happy to hear that the engineer has been able to get things resolved for you and that the service is now as it should be. 

If you have any further questions please let us know, otherwise have a good night. 

Kind regards 

Chris.