cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re. maintenance work in E17 tomorrow (6th June)

katejo
Dialled in

Last week I got an email to say that maintenance work would be done in my area tomorrow so no broadband but no details of time and specific areas affected. It gave me a link to try for further details but the link is broken. It just says 'Oops you have a broken link' or similar. How can I find the details? I have a work meeting tomorrow so need to know whether I have to travel in. I tried to ring this morning but got cut off. 

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @katejo 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear you're affected by any maintenence. 

Normally to check maintenance works that are up coming, you'd sign in to the service checker using your online account details and it would then show the details. Apologies of the broken link though, can you share what link that was so we can get it flagged?

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks. I did eventually get onto the service checker on my laptop and it said that the disruption would be between 1am and 6am yesterday so I decided that there wouldn't be a problem working from home. It did work out ok in the end but I have just got a text today saying that the work is finished so perhaps those times weren't accurate? The broken link in the  phone text was virginmedia.com/servicechecker    I tried several times but it never worked. 

Hi @katejo 

Thanks for letting me know about the website, I have flagged it for you now. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill