cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"manage websafe settings" - Just refreshes the page.

klayton88
Tuning in

Trying to access websafe settings via my apps>websafe. When I click manage websafe settings it just refreshes the page back to my-apps/onlinesecurity/toolkit.

Tried on chrome, firefox and edge. Same result on all three.

Any ideas?

Adam

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi klayton88

Thanks for posting and apologies for the issues you've had accessing websafe. 

Have you been able to access this since posting? Please let me know if you're still not able to do this and we'll assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

No joy. Have seen other posts from people on this forum with the exact same problem it seems this is a long standing issues with no fix. I've tried everything suggested on other posts and no luck. It seems it isn't happening to everybody but it certainly happening to some with no known fix.

Hi @klayton88

Thanks for coming back to us. Have you been able to sort this since posting? Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I've not found a fix no. There doesn't appear to be one. It's been an ongoing issues for over a year if other posts are anything to go by. 

Thanks for your reply klayton88,

Try clearing cache, cookies and any stored data from your EDGE browser, then changing your account log in password, then going to the WebSafe Settings page and let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Corey C