Menu
ignoredcustom3r
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

poor service

recently your services stopped working and we raised a complaint with your service desk sitting in India.

No disrespect to them but the team there have no empathy nor care about service here in UK. All they follow is a prescriptive text supplemented. An engineer turns up after 4 days and apparently fixes the connection.

since then our speeds are down to less than half. we are charged for a over 150 mbps speed its less than 50 now.. and look at the work done by the team.. absolutely careless. I called back to report but been sent from pillar to post by your clueless staff.. are your services waiting for Brexit decision to improve?

there is a lack of ownership and no one cares.. its when we try to vote with our feet out that there is prostrating by the sales team who then hand us over to the same poor service teams and we are back to square one..

my speeds have not improved nor has the below been fixed and its been over a month now.

IMG_5356.JPGIMG_5357.JPGIMG_5358.JPGIMG_5359.JPGIMG_5360.JPG

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor service

Hi ignoredcustom3r, 

Welcome to the forums. I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your services.

The general connection looks to be ok. I can see you have posted some pictures of some wires but you haven't really explained how/why/what these wires are connected to in regards to the issue.

For example are these the wires coming out of the wall of your house?

Have you had trouble with a recent install?

Is this recent damage?

I know it sounds a bit odd to ask all this stuff but we need to know as it affects how the issue is dealt with (for example which department we need to get in touch with). 

Many thanks

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ignoredcustom3r
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

those are images of the connection into the house from the pathway- which is accessed by public.

the engineer fixes the connection but leaves without completing the task. anywho raised it here so you are aware of the disconnect between the customer sales office, the operations and service team and the customer desk sitting overseas.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We are very sorry about this, I am going to send you a private message if you can please respond, I can look into that for you.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos