cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o intermittent connection loss

neville3970
On our wavelength

i have intermittent loss of broadband/tv connection in my ts18 postcode area since 14th February now 19th still not fixed  and still get message when i phone 150 from my landline saying there are aware of the issue

which is affecting tv and broadband services engineer are working on this complex issue 

will i be covered by virgin automatic compensation

8 REPLIES 8

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No, read all about it.

T&C's of the automatic compensation scheme at https://www.virginmedia.com/help/automatic-compensation

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Neville3970, thank you for your post on our help forum.

We're sorry to hear of the network issues you've faced which caused an intermittent connection.
Please, refer to this link here for more on our compensations policy.

In your case, as you've had a partial service loss our scheme will not kick in. Also, TV is not covered by this although we do support in case of loss of broadband and / or landline.

Please, let us know if you have more questions or concerns about the above and we're happy to advise further.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

neville3970
On our wavelength

it as now been 10 days since virgin are trying fixing a complex issue in my postcode area ts19 due to intermittent broadband issue which is affecting tv also

when you phone 150 of your landline there said issue would be resolved by 6pm  3 days ago still issues

when you phone again get message saying there are aweare of the issue

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It will take as long as it takes.  All the VM Mods can give you is an estimated date, not an actual fix date.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In VMs case the string is made of elastic.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi neville3970,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Many apologies for the service issues faced, just from checking our system I can see that there is an area fault still showing.

The estimated fix time would be the 1st March at 4PM.

Apologies for the inconvenience as our team will look to resolve the matter as soon as possible.

Regards,

Kain

neville3970
On our wavelength

nearly 1 month and intermittent broad band and tv loss in ts18 area still not fixed

virgin are aware of the issue keep getting times when its will be fixed

these times have on on numerous occasions i work from home and bneed the Internet 

Thanks for coming back to us neville3970, I have looked into your account and can see that your upstream power levels are too high and would need a technician visit to resolve the issues. I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L