Joining in

No internet in BR3 now for quite some time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Have you checked for any “known network faults”

1) Trying the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum),

2) Also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Have you checked for any “known network faults”

1) Trying the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum),

2) Also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Psum,

Thank you for your post. I am sorry for our delayed response from here, and to hear you've been without internet access.

I've been able to take a look at our systems on this side and everything appears to be normal. I'm just wondering if you are still experiencing any issues with your connection? If so, please do let us know and we'll be happy to investigate further.

Kind regards

Beth