simonwray
Joining in

hi all 

i got a replacement hub yesterday however my setting for old hub are still

on the app 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi simonwray

Sorry to hear of the problems experienced with the Connect App and connecting to your hub. 

As well as the steps offered by newapollo, please ensure the old wireless connection is removed from the phone also as this can cause issues with the app. to do this Go to 'Settings' and then 'Network & Internet'. Select 'WiFi' on the left menu, then select 'Manage known networks'. Select the network you want to remove, then click 'Forget'.

Thanks

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @simonwray 

If you go into the apps settings on your mobile/tablet you can delete/clear the storage and cache. That will set up the connect app like you have have just installed it.

You could also uninstall and reinstall the app, which should also delete the stored data.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

 it's been doing this for last twenty mins 

1B0744EF-8C5A-4D08-9221-CC088A461B1F.png

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @simonwray 

The Connect app can be little tempermental.

Sometimes mine won't connect and I need to reboot both the hub and mobile before the app will see the hub

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

 this is all it keeps doing 

F028C7B0-BB02-4E9E-AF46-98C1EF09FDA9.png

Hi simonwray

Sorry to hear of the problems experienced with the Connect App and connecting to your hub. 

As well as the steps offered by newapollo, please ensure the old wireless connection is removed from the phone also as this can cause issues with the app. to do this Go to 'Settings' and then 'Network & Internet'. Select 'WiFi' on the left menu, then select 'Manage known networks'. Select the network you want to remove, then click 'Forget'.

Thanks

Rob

thanks rob sorted 👍🏻