Menu
gwynneth28
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

my mobile keeps going offline.

i was on sky and recently went onto virgin but my moblie keeps going back to sky and it doesn't matter how many times i switch back to virgin it keeps going offline

0 Kudos
chenks
Wise owl
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: my mobile keeps going offline.

you'll need to explain your issue a bit better.
what do you mean by "going back to sky" ?
0 Kudos
gwynneth28
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I used to be with virgin then went on to sky and now im back with virgin. my mobile wont stay on the virgin connection for the internet and keeps say8ng im off line when im out somewhere or when im on spotify. it tells me im off line and need to connect to the internet

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@gwynneth28 wrote:

I used to be with virgin then went on to sky and now im back with virgin. my mobile wont stay on the virgin connection for the internet and keeps say8ng im off line when im out somewhere or when im on spotify. it tells me im off line and need to connect to the internet

How are you trying to connect to the VM internet when you are out and about? Hotspots ?

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
teabag
Superstar
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm guessing here too 🙂

To me it just sounds like your mobile data is not working?, usually down to the Virgin APN settings missing on your phone.  If so, try texting ALL to 789922

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi gwynneth28,

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection.

I have taken a look and your downstream power levels are too low which can affect your wireless connection. I would like to get an engineer out to take a look at this for you.

I will pop you a Pm to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope top right hand corner.

Speak to you soon.

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos