cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet cutting out

scottmaguire
Tuning in

my internet keeps  cutting out it has disconnected multiple times a day, i have rebooted and factory reset the router but it still keeps disconnecting randomly any ideas would be helpfull.

14 REPLIES 14

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Mmmm... Stats all look good - although Up power levels are high (but they are still just in range) and no T3's showing - but the Logs are really odd and the BQM is showing droppage!

Can you check for known faults as below - if nothing is showing on the two places report back and we can try another approach

Check the "Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

i ran the test and it said no known issues

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
ok - I will ask VM to come here an take a look at it

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @scottmaguire

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the connection issues you are experiencing, I would like to take a look at your account and arrange a technician appointment as your upstream power levels appear to be out of spec.

I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required.

Kind regards,

Serena

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Scottmaguire,

Thank you for messaging with us and confirming, you will be free on the scheduled tech date. If you would like to view or change your appointment you can do so here, under Help> Orders and Appointments.

Zoie