Menu
Highlighted
gwynneth28
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

internet connections and aeral output problem

I can't access the internet on my laptop ive tried rebooting there is no probkems in the area my laptop has no problems I can't access the tivo box from another room and my tv says there is an aeral out put problem. do i need someone to come out to sort this out

0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet connections and aeral output problem

Don’t quite understand all of that, you save you have not internet on laptop, but the you say laptop has no problems. If TV is give that message it’s not setup correctly for HDMI, it’s expecting a Freeview aerial cable connection. Try looking it the TV’s settings. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet connections and aeral output problem

Hello Gwynneth28, thank you for your post and sorry you're experiencing some broadband and TV issues.

I'd just like to confirm a few things with you regarding this please.

- Is your laptop having issues using a wired or wireless connection to the router? 

- Are you having any problems with any other devices using the internet?

- When you say accessing your Tivo box from another room, can you elaborate on this? Are you accessing it on one of our applications or on a secondary Tivo box? 

- Did you look into your TV settings as Tudor suggested?

Please let us know so we can advise further if needed.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos