cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interference

wagnertoph
On our wavelength

Morning,
so after finally sorting the issue I had on Saturday (it was a faulty cable), I enjoyed two days of speedy reliable internet until this morning. Lots of drop-outs, and a BQM that looks pretty wild.

My Broadband Ping - SuperHub3 test

It seems to have started while everyone in the house was asleep.
Any ideas?

Thank you,
wagnertoph

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @wagnertoph, thanks for your post on our Community Forums!

I'm sorry to see the issues on the broadband connection, via the BQM graph.

I've been able to run a few tests on the hub and there doesn't appear to be an issues flagging, nor are there any issues in the local area.

How have the services been performing over the last 48 hours?

Can you possibly confirm if any reboots or resets have been performed on the hub, since your post?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi,
Thanks for doing the checks. I did do a full power cycle (turned everything off and on again) Monday morning, which seems to have fixed the interference. There have been a couple of complete drop-outs since, but the interference has stopped.

My Broadband Ping - SuperHub3 test

The other possibility is that my work laptop's VPN somehow became active in the night, even though it was closed in the bag, but that has caused similar interference before. 

Thank you
wagnertoph

Hi @wagnertoph 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. We're glad to see it's seemingly resolved. Please do pop back to the Forum community if you need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill