cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone dropping wifi connection

Vwoodbent
Joining in

My virgin wifi went down due to a local engineering problem (not a problem at my home) and is now fixed but my iPhone no longer connects automatically to my virgin home network. And when I connect it manually it then loses the connection again after about 10 minutes. I have tried turning off the box and also my phone but this has not worked. My laptop seems ok. Any ideas please?

4 REPLIES 4

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Vwoodbent,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've had some issues with your phone connecting to the WiFi.

Has there been any change since your post on Thursday?

Can you confirm if you've rebooted the hub since?

Alex_Rm

Vwoodbent
Joining in

I still haven’t resolved this. Every other connection on my phone is fine and the virgin WiFi isn’t cutting out on my laptop. Please help! Any ideas?

Have you tried resetting your iPhone's network settings and then reconnecting to your home network (Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings). This will allow a new, clean connection to be created.
SH2 modem mode | AC86U router | AC68U node

Hi Vwoodbent,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear you're having connection issues with your phone, as this post is from Saturday, how have you gotten on with the amazing advice off our valued member @mjpartyboy?

Has everything re-connected? You can check the link here for further advice.

If this does not work you may have to perform a pin hole reset on your hub, you can follow the instructions here.

Please let us know how this goes.

Kind regards Jodi,