cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad WiFi Connection

JC-RW
Tuning in

Hi. I have updated my iPad 8th generation with IOS 15 & since that I cannot get an internet connection. All my other apple devices have been updated with IOS 15 & operate fine. I have tried network reset, re-booting my hub 3.0 and forgetting & reloading the WiFi without success. Any suggestions out there please?

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you see the SSID listed on the iPad? If so what happens when you select it? If you have not got VM pods the it’s best to separate the combined SSID name into a different name for each band, like xxx-2 & xxx-5 and also turn off smart/intelligent WiFi.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Hi JC-RW,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you've had some issues with your connection. 

Have you been able to follow the advise from Tudor since posting?

Alex_Rm

Tudor - thank you for your suggestion & my apologies for not responding sooner. The solution was more straightforward - my Norton VPN was not compatible so had to delete the Norton app & that solved the issue. Thanks again.