cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hub 5

wyre
Superfast

can you please tell me  why the new hub5 , is  not suitable for 1gig  broadband  or fibre phone  . it seams a backward step  if you  can not use latest features on a new picie  of kit

6 REPLIES 6

Richw1982
Rising star

The hub 5 is capable of DOCSIS 3.1 and 21CV.  Not sure who would say otherwise.  It hasnt been released yet though.  Only trials

I work for VMO2 but all opinions are my own and are based on my own experiences

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
If you have a hub 4 VM may think no point in giving you a hub 5.
---------------------------------------------------------------

it  was some one one the customer service  team broadband section   on 150    they also said it was not a trial it was  out

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It has been released to certain customers by invitation only. While not officially called a trial, it is NOT generally available to any other customers and you cannot just request one.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Richw1982
Rising star

It will be ok for 1 Gig and also 21CV but its still being tested with selected customers so 1 feature at a time is being enabled to eliminate any issues one step at a time

I work for VMO2 but all opinions are my own and are based on my own experiences

anthonytk421
Joining in

cant get access to my VPN using the new hub 5 ... it worked with fix on hub 3 but no fix for 5 .. probably gonna send it back!!