cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

give me what i pay for please.

mixojemni
Just joined

the whole day i didnt have internet, and when i called the customer support I was transferred 4 times to different people asking me to verify 4 times which i did and then and at the end the girl said oh sorry we can't help you call us tomorrow what the hell man? i can't wait to switch up, nah virgin get ur **bleep** together#

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @mixojemni 

Have you used the /check-services/i  function? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there. If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mixojemni,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums. 

I'm sorry to hear you had a poor experience when speaking with our team over the phone. Looking from here, I can see that you were affected by an outage in the area, however this has now cleared. Have your services now been restored?

Did the agent advise why they were unable to assist, was this because you were unable to clear security or because there was an outage in the area?

Let us know if you need any further help.

Beth