cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free wifi booster

dunkers2k22
Tuning in

i was told i could get a free wifi booster when i upgraded to m500? is this true or another lie?

17 REPLIES 17

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM dunkers2k22,

That order has been processed for you, you should receive email confirmation within the next 48 hours.

Don't hesitate to pop up again if you have anymore queries. 

Take care,

Kain

Hello Kain_W, I have received my brand new broadband Hub from VM today. Unfortunately, there’s many wifi dead spots in my flat, one just 5 meters away from the hub! Please could I order a wifi extending pod? 

Thank you. 

Hey Cwong01, thank you for letting us know this.

We can look at getting you a pod ordered no problem at all.

However depending what package you are on pods could be chargeable, I will send you a PM now. 

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Are you able to send some to me too please? Or advise how I can get them?

I was told when I renewed back in September that I would qualify for them

Thank you

Hi, 

can you assist with me getting a free pod please ?

thsnks 

Hi skiloony, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

The pods can be ordered via the connect app after searching for blackspots, further information can be found here

Please let us know how it goes and if you have any issues?

Kind regards, Chris. 

I would but the VM can’t ever connect to my hub5 so therefore cannot access the black spot part of the app. 
Any suggestions?

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi skiloony, 

Thank you for your reply. 

The first thing to be aware of is you need to be connected to your Home WiFi in order for the app to connect to the Hub. It won't allow the connection if you're on a Guest network, VPN or Mobile data. If this still doesn't help, try clearing the data within the Connect App. These steps will help you do that: 
For your Apple device, you can try this: Open Settings > Tap your name > Tap iCloud > Tap Manage Settings > Tap the Connect App > Tap Delete Data. 
For your Android device, you can try this: Open settings > Apps > Connect App > Storage > Clear data / Clear cache.  
We would be happy to assist with the ordering of the pod. To do this, I will pop you over a private message to the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 
Thanks, 

Nat