cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free wifi booster

dunkers2k22
Tuning in

i was told i could get a free wifi booster when i upgraded to m500? is this true or another lie?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry you do not qualify for the pods, are you having wifi issues dunkers2k22?

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

17 REPLIES 17

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this

VM now supply “wifi Pods” (no longer doing cheap and cheerless “boosters”). However, their Pods are only free to customers on the 1GB, Ultimate Oomph or Volt packages - is that you? If so they are worth trying - they should work for you.

You do have to call in to order them (cant do it online) - or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you .

If not… you will be charged £5/month (note - BT charge £10/mo for their whole home wifi solution). It’s a simple solution and should work for you. However, you would soon pay off that cost by buying your own wireless solution that will be yours to own and use forever, but it isn’t the simple plug and play option of the Pod(s).

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

thanks

Hello dunkers2k22

Thanks for your post 

Can you please lest us know if you did wish to go ahead with the Pods 

Gareth_L

I don't qualify. I only got BB not the volt

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry you do not qualify for the pods, are you having wifi issues dunkers2k22?

Zoie

I live in a bungalow and when I sit in my garden I lose signal

Hi dunkers2k22, 

As I advised previous to this post.

I can arrange for the pods to be sent out 

Gareth_L

Yes please. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem,

I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss further.

You can see this via the purple envelope icon.

Thanks,

Kain