cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fhub 4 connection problems

fitzybhoy
Joining in

i now have a hub 4 and cannot connect my firestick or my printer , i have spoken to numerous virgin agents and done the whole reset or/and restart the hub umpteen times but still nothing , yet when i had the hub 3 no problems whatsoever

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Go into settings on the hub, 192.168.0.1 it’s in there.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Turn off the 5Ghz WiFi, connect the devices. Once done turn the 5Ghz back on. This may work.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

how do i do that

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Go into settings on the hub, 192.168.0.1 it’s in there.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

At the risk of sounding stupid I can't find what you posted ,appreciate any more help

Tried what you said , no change , my firestick works in other places , 

Hi fitzybhoy, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your broadband looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I understand your Firestick and Printer are having issues, can I ask if these who devices are in the same room? 

Does your handset also struggle to connect whilst in that room? 

Thanks,

Megan_L