cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downgrade wifi boosters

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

My wifi boosters (I have two of them) don't work very well, and I only use one. How do I downgrade from 2 boosters back down to 1? Can't find any way to do it online in the section of the website where you manage your account and packages. I'm on a 30-day rolling contract.

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Do you mean the old VM boosters - or the new "Pods"?

Are you actually paying for them?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Anonymous
Not applicable

the old powerline type.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
VM no longer supply those - its Pods only from now on.

So you can update your account for Pods at £5/month (or free on 1GB & Volt packages)

Or use those monies to buy your own better solution (£30-80 should sort it for an average user)

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello adrianm758,

Thanks for your post. 
Sorry to hear about the issue with your powerline adapters.
I can look into pods for you. 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L