cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

constant outages engineer cant fix

benhirons29
Joining in

near croydon, for two weeks weve had service blackouts randomly throughout the day always from 9-5ish. Had a new box installed, didnt resolve the issue. Second engineer has come and said there's nothing wrong here but probably something elsewhere being fixted. he cant tell us what or how long it will be. we are getting 10-2o droputs a day and losing 1-4 hrs of internet while work at home its driving us nuts. Anyway someone can tell us where the work or error is and when we can expect normal service? 

2 REPLIES 2

benhirons29
Joining in

for two weeks weve had service blackouts randomly throughout the day always from 9-5ish. Had a new box installed, didnt resolve the issue. Second engineer has come and said there's nothing wrong here but probably something elsewhere being fixted. he cant tell us what or how long it will be. we are getting 10-2o droputs a day and losing 1-4 hrs of internet while work at home its driving us nuts. Anyway someone can tell us where the work or error is and when we can expect normal service? 

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey benhirons29, thank you for reaching out and I am really sorry to hear there are some connection issues.

I can also see you are currently in PM discussing this with my colleague, please do feel free to reply back via the message tab. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?