Menu
Superuser
Superuser
Message 11 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: bunch of liers

and if you could just claim you referred someone without a referral process i want to make it know that i referred the last 1000 people that joined VM so please send me my £50,000

0 Kudos
brajeshdby
Joining in
Message 12 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Mate its nothing against you, what I am saying here is why no one mentioned about it, why refferral link were not sent in the first place,
I have not received one and same goes to the others
called CC so many times but they never mentioned about the same.
isnt it fraud or hiding the important information from the customer, that how Virgin media treats their customers.
believe me mate they are just selling the product but no service offerred, they start with lies and they try their best to hide it like not telling the customers hoe to get their refferral money
you tell me whose fault is it?
0 Kudos
brajeshdby
Joining in
Message 13 of 18
Flag for a moderator

It looks like you guys work for Virgin Media, you are not getting a simple fact,if a salesman says he will be working on your behalf and you trust him as you dont know he is lying to just sell the product to get his commission sorted.
thats what exactly happened here, but believe me my friend I will find that guy and get everything sorted
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 14 of 18
Flag for a moderator

no one that has posted here works for Vm. VM staff are identified and will not get the the post for about a week

0 Kudos
brajeshdby
Joining in
Message 15 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I want everyone to be aware before falling in to their trap, just dont believe their word
they can just make you happy with their offers, which you might not get it ever
0 Kudos
chenks
Wise owl
Message 16 of 18
Flag for a moderator

my referral worke fine, but then i did use the correct process
0 Kudos
brajeshdby
Joining in
Message 17 of 18
Flag for a moderator

that's what I am saying mate, you must have got the referral link and your friends too.
What if you don't get one ?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 18 of 18
Flag for a moderator

@brajeshdby wrote:
that's what I am saying mate, you must have got the referral link and your friends too.
What if you don't get one ?

then it has been done incorrectly - word of mouth from the salesman is not good enough - i accept you did not know that and it would sound as though he did not either - VM will get to the thread and give their view but unless you have something in writing from the salesman you are fighting a lost cause other than getting the salesman re trained [maybe]

Tony
0 Kudos