Menu
brajeshdby
Joining in
Message 1 of 18
Flag for a moderator

bunch of liers

this is sad to see, how someone can throw lies just to get their sales done, I am talking about the guy called Salman who promised me £50( well he offered me £75) refer money as I was referred by one of my friend, and I referred two of my friends so another £100 , so in total it was supposed to be £150 in credit, nothing was added in my account and they started taking £25 instead of £20 as discussed with this guy.

I did try to call the customer care but they don't know what's going on ?

I am planning to take this thing further unless its get sorted, as I would not allow someone to play with innocent people by keeping my self quite.

and yes their speed is at worst, I was supposed to have 100mbps, its not even 15 sometime, so beware guys, just don't believe what they say.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
chenks
Community elder
Message 2 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: bunch of liers

you don't get the referral straight away, it's usually 14-28 days AFTER the other person has had their install completed.

how long has it been since they had their install completed?
0 Kudos
brajeshdby
Joining in
Message 3 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply ,

its been one month mate, but once you call the call centres, they have not got anything to say,whether that money would be coming in given time or not

and what about £25 monthly charges, when that was supposed to be £20 only

regards

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 4 of 18
Flag for a moderator

i can't comment on what you are being charged and why, you would need to speak to CS about that.
if it's only been 1 month then it may appear on your next bill.

you don't actually receive the money, you just get a deduction on your bill.

oh, and the referrals only work if the other people signed up using that referral link - if they didn't then you won't receive anything.

0 Kudos
brajeshdby
Joining in
Message 5 of 18
Flag for a moderator

no one mentioned about that, do you work in vigin media

it was through the sales person , I refereed them on phone , they got the connection and signed the contract
0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 6 of 18
Flag for a moderator

no i don't.
when you refer someone they receive an email saying they have been referred and how to sign up using that referral. if they didn't do it properly then no referral has taken place.

you would need to speak to those people you referred and ask them if they did it correctly.
0 Kudos
brajeshdby
Joining in
Message 7 of 18
Flag for a moderator

being honest, no one said so, and myself did not receive any email asking for the same
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 18
Flag for a moderator

then it sounds like the referral processes didn't happen so you might not get anything

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
brajeshdby
Joining in
Message 9 of 18
Flag for a moderator

this is a completely new thing for me , either salesman or customer care they did not mention about the same
either they are not trained or they are being told to hide things to cheat the customers
0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 10 of 18
Flag for a moderator

your word against theirs.
if the referral process wasn't followed by the receiver then no referral took place.
0 Kudos