Menu
Dcm12
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

bufferbloat

hi i have posted also under new large latency here is added material for VM attentiquality has deminished x3 i used tohave minimum nice flat clean line now look , all wired cat 6 no wifi why the degraded sevice now i speeds are good ment to be on 100mb and 5 mb up but its the latency isent it other tools i use show 25 35 % packet loss with average latency of 101 ms that's rubbish

speaking with VM tech of course there are no problems as they can tell well they should spend an evening with me trying to use my ps4 (wired rebooted cahe cleaned on all router sh2 in modem mode

so there shoud not be this problem (its not on my end ive even cleaned all vm connections as packet loss can be lose connections

thanks

Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 11.02.13.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: bufferbloat

Many thanks for this Dcm12,

I've checked your connection for you and I'm unable to locate any active faults relating to this at the moment.

I can also see that you've since spoken with the team directly for further assistance.

Let me know if I can offer further support with this,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Dcm12
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

well done i have data that says otherwise

0 Kudos
legacy1
Legend
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bufferbloat as tested here
http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest
will happen because the hub rate limit does not do QoS so you need your own router and limit down 100Mb to 90Mb and up close to 5Mb in Kb just under the max upload speed.

0 Kudos