Menu
mab67
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

broadband

i have a sony 4k tv and for some unknown reason my amazon prime video has stopped working but netflix still work,s just wondering weather any body else come across this ?  

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: broadband

Hi mab67

Welcome to the community. Do you get any sort of error message? Is the TV connected via Ethernet or WiFi?

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
mab67
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hello 

i did get a message just said not connected but only on amazon prime video but i did cure the problem by messing around with it till it come back (meany hours) it.s still working thank for the reply .

regards mab67

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mab67,

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection.

I have taken a look and there are a few things going on. Firstly it seems you are affected by fault ref F006542601 for slow speeds at peak times. The current review date is 24 APR 2019.  I can also see you downstream power levels are too high, I would like to get an engineer out to take a look at this for you. Please be aware the engineer will not be able to rectify the speed issue.

I will pop you a Pm to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope top right hand corner.

Speak to you soon.

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos