Menu
vaz2018
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

broadband at home fibra instalation

Hi... im move in to a new property and that doens t have virgin yet. we dont want to cancel the contract but they like order us to do it because we dont have in this property,inclusive they said i should look for a property with virgin ????? so,my point is i want to keep the contract because im a gamer and virgin is the beat supplier to give me a good internet more than 200mb/s. as they said dont have instalation in this properry shat i can do for they put it on? i dont mind if i gave fo pay the instalation, but after few calls the answer still we dont have and we dont know when.

0 Kudos
DreamOfCheese
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: broadband at home fibra instalation

If you've been told your new property is not in a Virgin Media area chances are that the street just isn't cabled, rather than simply the new property not being cabled, if this is the case there is no way you'll get a Virgin Media service at the new property unless they decide to cable that street.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: broadband at home fibra instalation

Hi @vaz2018 and welcome to the community,

I'm sorry to hear you've been advised to disconnect since your new home is not in a Virgin Media area, I can understand your disappointment.

I'm sorry to say if the new home isn't connected to our cable network then there will be no way we can provide our service to you. In this case you'll need to provide notice to disconnect and seek alternative arrangements.

You can reach our movers team on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or 0345 454 1111, option 1 then 4. Line are open between 8am and 8pm, Monday - Friday and between 8am and 6pm, Saturdays.

Be sure to register your interest at your new address here: https://virg.in/checker and we'll keep you posted on our expansion plans.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos