cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad service.

Davidb0099
Tuning in

my upload speed is constantly tanking. I'm a streamer and I stream games on twitch and swapped to virgin for the fast speeds so can download things fast on the fly and have a stable stream for my viewers. for the past 4 MONTHS this has not been the case. my internet has been so unstable and bad I cannot cope anymore. I've had numerous visits from technicians all of who have different solutions. non of these have fixed my connection. what the **bleep** is going on?

13 REPLIES 13

Made an account to say that I am experiencing this exact same issues they replaced our hub too, seemed fine for a short while and we are back to the same bs. Nothing indicates there is a problem, but I am getting consistent packet loss over the past couple of days and before than I was getting huge moments without any internet in the least.

Hi @Davidb0099

I am very sorry that the estimated fix date has changed,

As my colleague mentioned, this is now showing as the 29th June. 

You might find that these services are intermittent at the moment: Virgin Fibre and Voice services. We are sorry and working hard to resolve this for you.

We are planning to undertake some upgrades to support the increased demand for our services in your area. When completed, any slow broadband speeds and buffering on TiVo apps you may be experiencing (particularly at peak times) will be resolved.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Wow... I'm just now starting to realise that VM never take care of these issues. All upload/noise issues are just ignored.

HI MichaelLucas, 

Thanks for your post on this. 

I understand it's frustrating when something isn't quite right however many faults can sometimes show in the same way but be for totally different reasons. 

We have to look in to each one individually unless there is an area fault. I have replied to your other thread. Please stick to that thread so I can keep all your information/posts in the one place. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs