cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad internet in other rooms

Davycrocket
On our wavelength

the internet signal is bad even in the room from where the virgin hub is and upstairs it's worse

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found the booked time thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Davycrocket thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having poor internet connection issues.  I would like to help you resolve this.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Davycrocket 

Just a follow up. I have located your account from here and had a remote look at the service you're receiving. I want to send you a tech out.  So the private message will be to just ask you to confirm some details.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Davycrocket

Thanks for confirming your details.  I have booked the first available technician appointment.  You can view and amend (if needed) that in the my Virgin Media account here.

Regards

Lee

Davycrocket
On our wavelength

where do I view the booked engineer ?

I found the booked time thanks

Hi The engineer came out to us and he was very helpful he suggested buying booster he say's the 1 st booster is normally free and suggested we buy 2 more boosters which ones ? do we need we have looked at the range of boosters on the virgin website .

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
VM now supply “wifi Pods” (not “boosters”). Pods are free to customers on 1GB or Ultimate Oomph packages - is that you?

If not you will be charged £5/month. Its a simple solution and should work for you. However, you would soon pay off that cost by buying a "better" wireless solution that will be yours to own and use forever but it isn’t the simple plug and play option of the Pod(s).

Get either a…

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

We are on M200 package

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Sorry should have finished my post with ..

Get either a…

(1) Mesh System, (2) Wireless router, (3) Wireless access point (4) Powerline adapters, (5) a combination of (2,3,4)).

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.