cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yellow light, hub 3, no internet

NLDN55
Tuning in

Hi All 

Since I woke up this morning my Hub 3 has a solid yellow light with no internet or WiFi. I have tried restarting the hub and resetting it with the pin hole button but the yellow light re-appears almost immediately.

As with many people I am working from home and this is a big problem for me as I am unable to get into the office.

Could anyone share some light on a potential fix?

Thank you. 

15 REPLIES 15

Yesterday I went through tests with a technician over the phone but nothing changed. I booked an engineer visit however the earliest appointment is 4 days away.

This morning I had a phone call from virgin media to see if anything had changed, nothing has. The VM representative kindly agreed to send out a new hub via post and I should have it tomorrow. Fingers crossed just swapping out the hubs will resolve this issue. 

Keep us posted!

I think the new hub should sort it out!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @NLDN55

Please let us know how this goes after the new Hub is installed.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

An update on this, a new hub has rectified the problem therefore it seems the old hub just randomly died. 

Thank you for messages in this thread. 

No worries my friend, glad you're all sorted 🙂

***********************************************************************************************************************************
BT Full Fibre 900 FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U to Openreach ONT Box & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - BT Full Fibre 900

Hi @NLDN55,

Thank you for the update. I'm really glad to hear that this has now been addressed and resolved for you.

If you need any help in the future, feel free to reach back out to us here on the forums.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!