cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yellow base light after pinhole reset

Shaw715
Joining in

Hi,

No devices are able to connect to my hub. I have gone through the usual troubleshooting process with no change to my connectivity.

Everything was working fine yesterday until the bad weather overnight and now we are unable to use the internet at all - the Hub 3 has no other lights except a yellow one on the base.

I have turned it off and reset 3 times, even leaving an hour gap in between.

Help would be much appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
First.... check for “known network faults”.

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

If nothing shows on there, try calling it in as a fault (free on 150 VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others - national rate) and see what they say when they test your connection. If they say it’s a known fault, get a fault reference number.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Shaw715,

Welcome! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that you are having connection issues.

Please can you tell me if this has now been resolved since you posted this on Saturday? If not I will do my best to help.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide