cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst internet I have ever experienced

flochen
Tuning in

I'm currently paying for a speed of 350. My hub  needs to be connected in the bedroom, as the Virgin Media wall outlet is there (in the worst place possible as it's in a far corner of the apartment). However I literally have zero signal in every other room of the house. I've tried resetting the hub a million times, the app keeps telling me the signal is great in every other room but I'm constantly disconnected on work calls and even my phone just keeps connecting to the 4G network instead. It's been absolutely awful, especially as I work remotely. I tried buying wifi extenders from Amazon but even those haven't helped extend the signal.

But try to contact Virgin Media and you're just redirected to useless help articles.

Can someone please contact me to help - I'm paying 60 pounds per month for ok internet within my 10M2 room and bad internet in the rest of my apartment - this is totally unacceptable!! I will cancel my contract if this is the best you can do.

12 REPLIES 12

Thanks for coming back to us @flochen, I have looked further into this and can see that the fault in your area is still ongoing and now has an estimated fix time of 10.25 on the 23rd of June and is still under the same reference. 

During the outage I could still order you a WiFi pod, would you like me to do this for you?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi,

Yes, that would be great. Thank you!

Thanks for coming back to me @flochen, I can get the pod order raised for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, so that we can pass account security and process the order. Please look out for my private message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L