Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Working from home - Router firmware/vpn issue

Hi , due to Covid 19 I have to work from home , I have been trying to do so since yesterday and my employers tech team have advised me that the issue Is with the routers firmware being out of date and causing problems accessing the network/ vpn. How can I resolve this ? your call centres are closed and I am an essential worker , thanks 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Working from home - Router firmware/vpn issue

How do they know that the routers firmware is out of date?
Do they work for VM?

What exactly is the issue?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’m trying to remotely access my employers network from home , it’s letting me on intermittently and then throws me off after a minute or so, not having any other issues with other devices at home , thanks 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How are you connecting? Wired? Wireless?

Have you tried from another device?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos