Menu
Jadebella199028
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Won’t let me cancel my broadband

Every time I ring they saying I’m giving incorrect information and won’t let me cancel ! I have moved and was going to continue with my broadband however they said they do not cover my new area ..... so it’s not my fault they can’t cover there but they giving me the run around and still have not cancelled it and charging me still even though they know I’m no long receiving it ??!!! Help 

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Won’t let me cancel my broadband

You need to write in to cancel.

It's not your fault that they don't cover there, but it's not their fault you are moving.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

best point of contact

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - then "technical issues" - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos
jpeg1
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

She's tried that but they won't talk to her without the password that she's forgotten.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@jpeg1 wrote:

She's tried that but they won't talk to her without the password that she's forgotten.

they have other methods of getting users past security - seems not agents can be bothered to do that though

Tony
0 Kudos
concurved
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We have forgotten our password and still get help.  Not a valid reason not to talk to you.  They just ask additional questions.

0 Kudos