cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Connection Keeps Dropping

MKM
Tuning in

Hi Team,

Over the last four weeks out of no where my wireless both on Phones and Desktop keeps dropping. 

Each time have to switch to cellular data for our phones and hardwired for laptops for a number of minutes before wireless comes back. 

Have checked speeds and indeed the download speed is drastically reduced with no upload. 

Have rebooted modem etc but where that helps with speeds, the issue occurs again and again. 

Any advice welcomed? 

12 REPLIES 12

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
As you are an UO customer call in and get the first free Pod - they are now back in stock. And it should cure your woes

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hey @MKM,

Thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

I have been unable to locate your account and have found that you currently have an issue with your upstream power levels that will need an engineers visit to resolve this.

We can get this booked in but we will need to confirm a few details via a private message to do this.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @MKM.

I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about your appointment on your online account and clicking My Account and Track Your Order.

Regards,

Steven_L